Midwest Mechanical can service your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump and restore your comfort system to optimum efficiency, saving you money. We can also identify potential problems before it is too late, ensuring your comfort all year long. Without regular service, heating, and cooling systems waste energy and are more likely to break down more frequently.
Predict. Prevent. Protect. Smart monitoring for your HVAC system. Welcome to Sensi Predict helping you say “goodbye” to any HVAC-induced anxieties! This innovative new 10-sensor system monitors your heating & cooling equipment every time it runs and analyzes data on temperature, airflow, voltage, and more. System health and performance is reviewed, summarized, and emailed to you monthly. In the event an urgent problem is detected, you’ll receive an immediate real-time alert.
- HD Color Touch Screen Display
- Geofencing automatically changes temperatures based on the location of your phone
- Smart alerts notify you of extreme temperature or humidity levels
- Compatible with smart home platforms Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Wink
- Continual checks predict 80% of potential problems before they grow into bigger ones
- Monthly reports summarize performance and energy use
- System maintenance reminders
Remote control never looked this good. Ideally suited for the connected home. It’s packed with smart features and a customizable touch screen. Did we mention it’s also colorful? You can change the screen’s background color to match your wall color, mood, or favorite team. Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows you to control your thermostat through your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Large, HD display shows inside and outside temperatures and time
- Monitors indoor air quality products
- Remote control from smart phone
- Smart recovery for energy savings during system ramp up periods
- 7 day programming
- Advanced fan control
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Senses the temperatures and humidity in the places that matter most with the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat. Focus on the rooms you choose by adding Smart Room Sensors and setting a schedule, or let the sensors respond to your lifestyle.
- Color graphical LCD touchscreen display
- Geofencing for location based temperature control
- Intelligent motion detection for occupancy sensing
- Remote access via smartphone
- Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles
- Controls Humidification, Dehumidification, or Ventilation
- Works with Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, and more
- Intuitive on-screen menus
Temperature accuracy for customers on a budget. Easy-to-read digital display with backlight. Non-programmable, Compatible with single-stage heating, and cooling equipment.
For more on thermostats or any of our other products and services, please contact us.